The G-300 EVO frames milling machine from Comeva Woodworking Machinery is intended for production lines requiring high quality and precision with absolute performance.
This milling machine, equipped with 2 independent working heads, offers high working speed, allowing the simultaneous machining and cutting of frames. This efficiency translates into a significant increase in productivity.
Technical features of the CG-300 EVO frames milling machine
The technical features of the Comeva Woodworking Machinery G-300 EVO frames milling machine are listed below:
- Working head. It incorporates two independent work heads, one of them consisting of two vertical milling motors, and the other with a rotating saw motor and two horizontal saw motors.
- Automatic positioning of the frames device. Automatic positioning frames clamping system that adjusts according to the size of the workpieces and the machining operations to be carried out.
- Waste discharge conveyor. This unloading belt facilitates the removal of waste material generated during the cutting of the rebates.
- Loading and unloading system. Composed of two vacuum bars located on the bridge of the machine, which pick up and drag the parts to the machining position.
- Rotating axis. Allows the motor to be positioned at any inclination in order to be able to cut the frames.
- Numerical control. OSAI numerical control with the latest technology to guarantee the highest machining precision and high speed in the movements of the machine.
Contact us to receive personalised advice from Comeva’s technical specialists in door and woodworking machinery.