Social networking policy
In compliance with the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and the law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), CONSTRUCCIONES MECÁNICAS VALENCIANAS S.L. (COMEVA) informs users that has proceeded to create a profile on Social Networks Facebook, Tuenti, Flickr and LinkedIn, with the main purpose to advertise their products and services.
The user has a profile on the same social network and has decided to join the page created by COMEVA, showing interest in the information that is advertised on the Internet. By joining our page you give us your consent to the treatment of those personal data posted on their profile.
The user can access at all times to the privacy policies of their own Social Network and set your profile to ensure your privacy.
You COMEVA have access and that public information about the user, especially your contact name. These data are used only within the own Social Network. They are not included in any file.
With regard to the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, of which you have and which may be exercised before COMEVA, according to the Data Protection Act, you must consider the following nuances:
– Access: I shall be defined by the functionality of the Social Network and the ability to access information from user profiles.
– Rectification: You can only be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of COMEVA, for example, delete comments posted on the page itself. Typically, this right must be exercised before the Social Network.
– Cancellation and / or opposition: As in the previous case, you can only be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of COMEVA, for example, stop being attached profile.
COMEVA will perform the following actions:
– Wing Public Information Access Profile.
– Publication in the user profile of all information already published on the website of COMEVA.
– Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network. Status updates page to be published in the user’s profile. You can always check your connections, delete the contents stop interest and restrict who you share your connections, for it must access your privacy settings.
The user, once attached to the page COMEVA, may publish on the latter comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of media supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the copyright holder, enjoy copyright and intellectual property or have the consent of the affected third parties. expressly prohibits any publication on the page, whether text, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. that threaten or are likely to undermine the morality, ethics, good taste or decency, and / or violate, infringe or violate the rights of intellectual property, the right to the image or the law. In these cases, COMEVA reserves the right to immediately remove the content and may request the permanent user lock. COMEVA not responsible for the content that a user has freely published. The user should be aware that their publications will be known to other users, so that he himself is primarily responsible for their privacy. The images may be published on the page will not be stored in any file by COMEVA, but will remain in the Social Network.
Contests and promotions
COMEVA reserves the right to make contests and promotions, in which the user attached to your page may participate. The bases of each of them when it is used for the platform of the Social Network, will be published in it. always complying with the LSSICE and any other standard that applies. The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or manages, in any way, any of our promotions, or is associated with any of them.